Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MCMC Directive - Line will be suspended after 2 working days

[ Edited ]

I received a message from 20000 on 30 July 2020, 2:40pm as below:

"DiGi: MCMC Directive, Your line will be suspended effective 04 AUG'20. To avoid suspension pls provide MyKad&name. SMS PV2<Name><MyKadno>to 20000 before 03 AUG/20. "

Currently I am at oversea and unable to return to Malaysia (so desperately), and after private message with one of the DiGi  supports in this community, she told me to let my line to be suspended and make a report after that. 

My questions as below:

1. Is it guarantee that my number could be re-activate back after I let it to be suspended (as what the DiGi support advise)? 
  2. If  suspended at oversea, how I could re-activate it back? If I am unable to return to Malaysia and need to use the number urgently?  (who knows how long the travel limitation woud last)
  3. Why DiGi could not postpone this directive to later date? Must be within this situation where there is limitation of travel? And the notice is so short,  not even give time for me to think how to sort it out? 
  4. There are many DiGi users stuck at oversea and could not return to Malaysia, is there nothing that Malaysia government and DiGi could figure out to help but to terminate our lines? Number is not just number, but for us to get TAC etc. for banking and so on, which is very important for us.  

Imagine the number is suspended, and the number is unable to re-activate back, and stil unable to return to Malaysia, how could we carry on the related matter that required Malaysia number to proceed? How could we return to Malaysia to sort it out? For example, to reset the  TAC mobile number for bank must be done at ATM, how could we do that if we are unable to return? Like for unknown period. 

I sincerely hope DiGi could sort this matter out. 

UPDATE!!! (on 6 August 2020)

My line was suspended and contacted DiGi through LiveChat and my line is reactivated now, after answer few questions to verify my identity. Please contact through LiveChat for fast response, PM to agent at here might take time for them to read the message. 

Highlighted

Re: MCMC Directive - Line will be suspended after 2 working days

Support

Hi nnchiew, we have replied to your PM, please check ya. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Please re-activate my line 0149631214

Highlighted

same goes to me, I also received this kind of message. Can you re-active back my number?

Highlighted

Support

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further assistance. TQ.

Highlighted

Same happened to me.. Please reactivate my SIM card!!
Highlighted

Hi . Please reactivate my number 0168224530..
Highlighted

Support

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further assistance. TQ.

Highlighted

Hi ,my mom number had get suspended by McMc ,sudently can’t call in and call out ,anyone can help ?urgent ,my mom is going to 70 years old women ,and stay with my dad ,we can’t contacted her last 3 days ,then after call to digi line only know her number get suspended by MCMC ,pls help ,urgent
Highlighted

Support

Hi Jessielow1987. Kindly inform the registered owner to PM us for further assistance.Thank you.