Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Line so very slow.

Please fix your internet line.  It's so dammed slow. Gets  me frustrated each time. there's no use in giving ur loyal customer free gigs internet but your internet always have slow problems! called helpline many2 times always with the same  excuses. We don't pay money for this crappy service. 4G doesn't seems like 4G at all. Please I mean fix ur internet. 

Re: Line so very slow.

Support

Hi muzorella. For further assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage. The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status within 2~5 days.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have the same problem starting from middle of Oct until now. I have reported usibg myDigi app but the reply isnt helpful and the case is closed just like that. I am having trouble with the internet even to reply this have to refresh many times due to internet. I am so frustrated, I wish I can change my to other telco postpaid.

Support

Hi Suzlyana, sorry for any inconvenience, please PM our Inbox, including your phone number, full address, and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. Thank You.

I sent the report to digi, but my internet connection remains the same. The case was filed (17 Nov) and closed on (17 Nov) as well I thought it might take time but still no change so far This is my address lane markisah 2a, Taman markisah, 14000 penang please solve this problem I have a slow internet connection for more than a month and have made a report more than 3 times. please

Support

Biawakboi, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Please PM us the case number or ur phone number for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.

Please fix your internet line. It's so dammed slow. Gets me frustrated each time. there's no use in giving ur loyal customer free gigs internet but your internet always have slow problems! called helpline many2 times always with the same excuses. We don't pay money for this crappy service. 4G doesn't seems like 4G at all. Please I mean fix ur internet.

Support

Hi kispydc, We apologize for any inconvenience. if you are facing any internet slowness or no internet, we appreciate you can submit the network feedback via the MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. our technical team will investigate it and fix it ASAP. Thank You.

suddenly got no line and signal eventhough i still have the data.  say no more digi.... I will change to other network!!!! tengah2 bandar tiada line. how come !!!! congratulation, you will lost one of your loyal digi user. been using since 2009. thats it. this is the last time im using digi. 

Support

sabariahtuah. If you are still with Digi and for assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be received by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!