Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Line so very slow.

siallah...aku bayar bulan2 rm 160 untuk dapatkan line internet yang macam haram jadah...senang betul kau org buat duit...langsung x de improvement..hanya buat duit & duit...kalau kawasan aku ade unifi memang dah x guna lagi service sampah ni...

Result ID

PING ms
 DOWNLOAD Mbps
 UPLOAD Mbps
ini je yg kau mampu ...

Support

rahmat20. Anda juga pelru PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan dan bantuan dengan isu liputan yang dialami.

TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I am also a very disappointed Digi user. The connection was already very bad before the pandemic but it just got worse over the past year. Incompetent internet speeds, even in the middle of Penang and KL. No point replying with "Please call this helpline/submit a report, etc." when the problem stems from you guys, not from us. Upgrade your outdated infrastructure before telling us to submit feedback that gets shelved as soon as it arrives. Why do other networks, **bleep** even your competitors, get better speeds than you with a bigger coverage? I'm tied down with a stupid contract that I can't opt out of and it's killing me. Online lectures? Get kicked out multiple times per 3h session. Great job, Digi. Telling me to submit reports or call helplines isn't going to help. I've had enough with your **bleep** customer service and incompetent internet speeds.

Support

For assistance with network issue, it is via our MyDigi app. The report will be checked by our technical team and the result (the caused and solution) will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I dont know Digi line right now is so slow and useless . my location is at samalaju bintulu sarawak . im so dissapointed in digi . they dont have line here at all . it seems digi is useless in sarawak . please fix this

Support

Hi abangmohdshafiq. We apologize for the inconvenience. For checking and assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be checked by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

All our complaints seem to have one final excuse and answer "Congestion"  and all reports are closed. Nothing can be done. Why offer "High Speed" plans when you are unable to fulfill that service for your customers? Why all the lies and ignorant attitudes when complaints are lodged and reported when no solutions are available? Offers of "High Speed" internet are nothing more than a "myth" in reality! I have been having problems for a number of years and instead of fixing the issue, it was left as  it is and now the situation has deteriorated to a deplorable stage where the network is barely usable  most of the time.

Even your Network department Manager is ignorant to the problems and instead of providing real solution have to resort to twisting of facts and words to create more confusion just to have the blame shifted right back at the customer! This is what Digi calls "customer service"? I can definitely say this mobile service provider is now nothing more than a company that provides literally one of the worst customer services along with the worst network coverage too! 

Instead of helping your customers, currently as a customer, I am paying for "PREMIUM Infinite 150" and get a "BASIC NETWORK COVERAGE AND SUBSTANDARD SERVICES"? What a way to go for a company that is used to offer misleading excuses filled with lies and deceptiveness when complaints are made on their poor network service and slow internet!

Maybe it's time to forward these manipulative scams to the MCMC!

line digi at my village kampung sungai duri so very2 slow coverage cannot strong ...please check to my village kampung sungai duri 14200 sg jawi pulau pinang

Support

nabishah91, To report a case, please click on MyDigi App> Support> Network Coverage or http://digi.my/networkcoverage/ to our technical team
Case status update, click here http://digi.my/casestatus

The internet cannot use at all, call customer services almost 1 hour no one answer! Every month pay 200 and get the services is super bad expensive!