Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Leaving request from Digi to Maxis

Dear Digi Customer Service,

Due to  bad Digi coverage area at my workplace, I was forced to change my  internet provider to Maxis to allow communciation in the workplace.

I did reply "Y" to the leaving request message within 5 minutes and the automated message did  reply *We have received your confirmation to leave Digi. Your request is being processed. Thank you.*

However,  I only recevied  a rejected message afterwards. I called Digi Helpline and they said I didnt send the message to them and all they can do were only ask me to do the resubmission. For your information, I had resubmit my request from Maxis 3 times since this Wednesday (03/09/2020). Now the issues still cannot be resolved. 

Please check with the technical team  whether is it my fault or Digi's fault..

Im used to  have zero issue with Digi but now Im very disppointed with the solution and service provided Digi.

I can pm my phone number and name,

Highlighted

Re: Leaving request from Digi to Maxis

Support

Hi edmond_yen. Please PM one of use for checking and assistance. Alternatively, you can call our helpline or an immediate assistance too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!