Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Jom try Google Playstore Direct Billing. [On Prepaid + Pictures]

[ Edited ]

I've always wanted to upgrade to a "higher tier" running tracker app for some time now. With Google Playstore Direct Billing launched with Digi, it's time to test it out. Here we go:

Selecting the app on the PlayStore that will help me get fit (hopefully, fingers crossed)

Screenshot_2015-09-19-10-49-38.png

Making the Payment in 5 easy screens

Just click on the nice giant buttons, simple and straightforward. (To change payment methods if you've previously linked a credit card, click on the Price). Enter your Google account password, and viola !

5 screens

The Security Feature

To ensure that you dont accidentally use all your $$ buying in-app items. (Eg. Buying 99999999 gems in Clash of Clans during an intense ClanWar). I'd recommend that you set it to prompt for your password every time before making any purchase.

Screenshot_2015-09-19-10-54-07.png

My Credit, before and after

Although at this stage, I'm not sure why it only deducted RM16.99 (shh....) will provide updates when I get clarification.

Screenshot_2015-09-19-10-33-46.pngScreenshot_2015-09-19-12-18-22.png

Alright, time to head out for a jog to test me app.

Troubleshooting

If you're having trouble "Enable Digi Billing" the payment options, here are some pointers.

• Make sure your Google Wallet address is set to Malaysia. (If you've previously linked it to another country, took me hours to figure this out)
  • If you're running a custom ROM, the feature might not work.
  • If using a dual-sim phone, remove the other sim card then make the first purchase. After the initial purchase, you can reinsert the other sim.
  • Not working still ? Try the tech helpdesk favourite - Reboot your phone. Or clear application cache for Google Playstore & Play Services,

Re: Jom try Google Playstore Direct Billing. [On Prepaid + Pictures]

Xde pn..mcm mne buat??xnaik pulak enable digi billing tu

Community Manager

wantwo, please try referring to the knowledge base: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Check your Google Payments page for your current home address. I wrote that from my own experience when my phone does not show Digi billing.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Dh chek 3 4x...google paymnt pges pn mmg dh set mlysian...does work for me...why... :'(

Community Manager

Wantwo, for your case, you need the assistance of customer service to investigate. 

You our will need to prepare information of your phone model and whether you are using any custom roms.

i will help you escalate your message to the customer service.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Im using samsung mega gt-i9205...