Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Is Digi Super Data 15GB Sim legit?

I have seen many sellers at online marketplaces offering Digi Sim with free 15GB mothly selling at a cheap price? Is such thing legit or these are  ghost sim? Nothing I can find at Digi website that's why I'm asking here. 

Re: Is Digi Super Data 15GB Sim legit?

Support

This is a valid offering, estat. However, the package is only available during certain roadshow or event under the selected dealer hence the information is not available on the website. You may contact the sellers for further details :-) TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Digi smart prepaid vp (free 15gb mthly)

I've been using this super sim since last year and supposed to expire around mid of next month. However, the free 15gb suddenly disappeared and no longer shown in my digi app. All left is the basic 500mb. My line is still active for another 24 days. But why the free 15gb no longer available? If I reload rm100 now, will the validity be extended and will I still get the monthly free 15 gb?

Re: Is Digi Super Data 15GB Sim Smart Prepaid VP

I bought this sim from Shopee seller 1 year ago, how to change sim ownership?

Re: Is Digi Super Data 15GB Sim Smart Prepaid VP

Community Manager

@Vinvin2 wrote:
I bought this sim from Shopee seller 1 year ago, how to change sim ownership?

Are you the registered owner of this number when you purchased the SIM card? You  can verify the name by logging into MyDigi . If it isn't your name, you will need the owner of the number to be present with you at a Digi Store for ownership transffer.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hai

Support

Hi hadekfizan2002. How can we help you? If it is related to your account, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Lim