Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Internet very slow

Yeah, true and I noticed especially during at night 8pm until midnight, always dced from my game because so-called "high-peak" usage. What I don't freaking understand is only when playing online games have this kind of problem, while youtube-ing or facebooking have no problem at all. 

Support

KimchiTofu, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Living in KL centre (Chow  Kit Area) , cant even have a maximum signal strength even it showsing full signal strength in my area. The speed is incredibly  slow and unstable. Huge dissapointment .

Support

Hi LHP. For assistance, please follow the steps provided by Digi_Sha as in the above reply ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Why my network become slow after I buy unlimited internet in prepaid, its really slow than normal limited internet

Support

WP, please PM us the full details of ur issue and location to check further on this. 

This is my address. Pos 226, Parit Latiff, Kampung Sarang Buaya, 83600, Semerah, Batu Pahat, Johor. My internet was too slow since last night date on 13/10/2020 started around 12 a.m. until now. I have to face my Online Distance Learning classes but the connection getting slower only appear “EDGE” and sometimes no service at all. Please improve my internet connection faster. I have classes to attend this evening. I also have made some reports but seem no respond from Digi. Please settle this problem as soon as possible. Tq

Internet around 9pm from 10 November 2020, very slow and always not connection
can digi pls help?

Support

Please try to restart your device and on/off flight mode. If no changes, when it is possible for you, please use/download our latest MyDigi app for your smartphone, tap on the Menu option on the top left section> Support> Network Coverage to lodge an official case for further investigation. Thank you.

babilah kau digi. banyak kali drop. connections UDP all the time, on the call the other side always cannot hear me. mampos tercekik la kau bad connection kau babi