Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Internet unlimited 3mbs

3mbps free and free call exclude hotspot. Wahhhh so best... But you know what its troubling me now. Even u subscribe the expensive internet after u subcribe this free thing that so anoying u wont get internet on your hotspot. Pfft. My online class will start soon, u know what? After 10years using digi because of this small problem i bought new plan exclude digi☺️ . I cant wait 48hour for your response because my exam is in 2hour. This happen to me during this mco 2time 1st was my exam !! Now im done.

Support

Gjal, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Please PM us ur case number or phone number to check on ur case status. Tq.

Hi

Hello , I am now subscribing this unlimited internet for second time. !st time use was okay , no problem but then i purchase it again on Monday 14/09/2020 , it became reallyy slow and I received messages from digi that I'm not sunscribed to any data currently ? and that I am  using 300mb already ??? I mean its unlimited why would u calculate my quota usage ?? So so so disappointed. Called your helpline , it doesn't helped at all .  Contacted through twitter, report through my Digi apps also no response.. This is my last resort. Hope someone can finallyy explain to me why. 

Stop internet unlimited

Support

Hi zieyy_. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for assistance.

Hi Norhishan.That internet can't be stopped. It is only valid within the given day /days only. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I understand that this offer doesnt apply for hotspot purpose. But please just allow us to use our existing data for hotspot! Oh dear digi. I thought my phone or my lappy are having problem to connecting to the internet. And i bought the rm3 for 10gb some more right after i redeemed this offer. And now i rugi for both.

Support

Hi Oliveluth. We appreciate your concern. If there's changes to the offer, we'll provide some update ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I used most of my credit to buy the 10gb rm3, and then suddenly the free unlimited Internet activates, please explain because i have to use my hotspot

I would like to have my credit refund if digi won't deactivate the free unlimited Internet, because i really have to use my hotspot, i have over 139gb from the 10gb rm3, i dont want to waste because of some stupid free unlimited Internet, i need to use it because i need to use it on my ps4