Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

If I subscribe 1-day validity for Digi Best Prepaid v4..

Contributor
Dear Digi,

Seldom use Digi nowadays..if i subscribe 1-day validity when will my sim termination date be? (will it resets to 75-days later?) Thank you.

Re: If I subscribe 1-day validity for Digi Best Prepaid v4..

Support

Hi lantohsay. The termination date would be on the 75th day after the validity ends. Thank you.

Highlighted

Contributor
Tq for reply..75 days to termination?..previously from digi.com.my (best prepaid info, now seems gone)..incoming call will be reset-ed to 75 days from last expiry ie. termination on 76th day...idk what's the accurate, latest info right now...can clarify?..ie. can user reload, SLL on 75th day without being terminated? TQvm

Contributor
T'is good...no reply.

Support

Sorry for the previous reply, lantohsay. It will last for 75 days from the expiry date only before the number is permanently terminated. Eg, You have subscribed RM1 for 1 Day validity today, so the expiry date will be extended to 30/6/2019.  You will still able to receive the incoming calls within 75days and the line will be terminate on 76 days. If you need our assistance to check the termination date, feel free to  PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl. TQ.