Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

IDD internet club

What is IDD internet club ? Why couldn't I access *116# ? It keeps on saying " press *138# to purchase special internet offers for idd internet club" But why ? I don't even know why I should do that. How to unsubscribe that thing

Re: IDD internet club

Community Manager

IDD Internet Club is a different prepaid plan compared to typical Best Prepaid or Smart Prepaid. 

IDD internet club goes like this:

1. Subscription of RM10 one-off to join as member

2. Internet of 1 GB will be given monthly for life

3. If reload minimum RM120 then entitle for bonus given either in IDD bonus or Free talktime.

Being a special plan, you would use *138# to access to purchase internet offers exclusive to IDD Internet Club plan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

How to unsubscribe this internet. I had just switched my plan from digi smartplan to digi best v2 and i forgot to unsub that idd internet. Now its stuck an im unable to unsub it ASAP

Support

No option to unsubscribe this free subscription.  You too can dial *138# and choose any available internet plans from there for faster internet connection.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Why digi live cannot subscribe idd club?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@apis wrote:
Why digi live cannot subscribe idd club?

Digi Prepaid Live is designed to have other type of internet subscription, not IDD Club.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

the RM120 reload for one time reload or continously  in a period time?

hahaha

Digi now not good pls change sim card use u mobile

How do i use the 1Gb internet of IDD internet club ? It always show me there is 1Gb until the end of month. It just used my internet plan for internet not the IDD internet club's. Please explain n help. Thank you in advance.