Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want to register the 360 day validity? But having problems

Hi Digi community!

I recently bought a live Digi prepaid sim from the mall yesterday since I just moved to Malaysia. However I don't use the credit so often and I really don't want my card to expire as its a hassle and I like the number. I saw on the forums about live digis can't subscribe to the 365 day valid plan so I changed the sim to Prepaid Best 2017. However I still do not see any option to extend my sim apart from the 1rm/day which is quite expensive (eg. 365 rm).

If anyone has any tips or troubleshooting advice that would be great as I love digi!

Thank you!

Re: I want to register the 360 day validity? But having problems

Community Manager
Kindly ensure you have enough balance to see the option.

For Digi Prepaid Best 2017, 365 days Super Long Life fee is RM108.00. So, the credit balance must be more than this amount.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks for your quick reply! However even though I'm on this plan, the only option for the super long life plan is the 1m/day which was the same a before (Pic below) also can we opt to choose the half year instead?
Screenshot_20191209-172743.jpg

Support

Hi Zaynk. Another option is for 180 days at RM68. You need to have at least RM68.01 of credit before you can purchase this. If you have difficulties to purchase it, you may PM one of us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!