Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

I want to know my puk and pin number

I have entered the wrong PUK and PIN number too many times, and it shows O attempts left. What do I do now?

Re: I want to know my puk and pin number

Support

Aziella, there's a possibility that the SIM card has been locked since you don't have anymore option to enter the PUK number. Please restart the phone and if it shows 'SIM blocked' error, the registered owner can request for a SIM card replacement from any Digi Store to continue using the same phone number. There'll be a fee of RM10 for the SIM card replacement ya. Kindly PM us <here> should you need further clarification. TQ.

I have entered the wrong PUK and PIN number too many times, and it shows O attempts left. What do I do now?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Hi Ikramosaka, 

We can help to check the PUK code over here. However, we would need to perform a verification first. Please PM us with your personal details so that we can assist you further ya. 

How is it?

Support

Flor, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

How is it?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

@Aziella wrote:

puk code

@pugusara wrote:

@Aziella wrote:

Community Manager

If there are no more attempts available, the owner of the number will have to replace the SIM card.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.