Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want change my digi next to digi live

Please help me to change my digi next to digi live come back please!!

Re: I want change my digi next to digi live

Support

Sorry Adisym81. Change of plan to Digi Prepaid LiVE is not available for Digi Prepaid Next. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i want change ny digi next to digi live

Support

It is not available, melshilyn. You can only change it to either Prepaid Monthly 28 or Digi Postpaid. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Can you solve my problem ? If you can't so digi is bad network line . I want to change back my plan . Digi best . If customer service cannot help me solve this problems then i will choose another network .

Da tahu ke macam mana cara nak tukar tu?. Kalau awak tahu tolong saya juga boleh. Kongsi ilmu

Support

Penukaran pelan dari Digi Prepaid NEXT ke Digi Prepaid LiVE tidak ditawarkan, Anne14081999. Anda cuma boleh pilih Digi Prepaid Monthly 28 atau Digi Postpaid saja. 

Can i change to digi live after 30 days digi next

Support

Hi Gemok, Unfortunately, there's no way to change to Digi Prepaid Live after using the Digi Prepaid Next. You can only change to Digi Monthly Internet RM28 or Digi Postpaid plan. TQ 

Please I want to change back my digi next to digi live .Give back my digi prepaid lives with pleasee!!