Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

Support

0166806129, the MyDigi Free Rewards Credit, u can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item. The free Mydigi Rewards Credit can't be used for other subscription like internet packages, calls etc

How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

Hello, i also got Myfree Digi Reward. I'd tried to redeem it from MyReward folder. But there's show nothing. How can i use this reward?

Support

Syud223, u can click at 'near me' button to search for the rewards Smiley Happy 

+60102170930 REDEEM

Support

The free Rewards Credit can be used to redeem/purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in your MyDigi app, kurokiba. Tap on the 'shop' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and check if you see anything interesting :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Bagaimana cara dapat free credit digi

Anonymous

Hai. Jika nombor anda menerima sebarang promo dari Digi,anda akan pasti menerima notifikasi melalui SMS atau di aplikasi MyDigi anda. Smiley Happy

who can reward my bones

Support

Sorry, hisyyamsyyam944. We don't really get you. Appreciate if you could elaborate on how we can help you.

Hi Faiz260785. Dari semasa ke semasa, anda boleh semak aplikasi MyDigi anda untuk senarai Rewards yang ada ya.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!