Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit rm10 0146340746

i need rewards cradit rm10

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit rm10 0146340746

Support

Aqeil2018, if ur number is entitled to any rewards or promo, u will surely get a notification from Digi. Do ensure that ur account is always active ya

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

Support

ztie, the Free MyDigi Rewards Credit can be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in your MyDigi app. Tap on the 'Shop' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and check if you see anything interesting :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Rewards credit

MOHD HAFIZ BIN YAAKOB
Highlighted

Support

Free MyDigi Rewards Credit can only be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in your MyDigi app. Tap on the 'present box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and check if you see anything interesting :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Bahasa Melayu Malaysia xde ke

Support

@906319. Penerangan dalam Bahasa Melayu pun ada juga. Semak komen-komen yang ada ya. Klik pada 'Previous' atau 'Next' untuk muka surat yang lain.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

memerlukan kredit rm20