Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

free creadit

Support

@Izzatqayyum can send a Private Message (PM) direct to our Inbox, include your phone number and more info on the free credit that you are referring to should you require further clarification ya, TQ :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Any someone give me crdit plss

Support

Fakrul931, if your phone number already active for more than 4-months, you can request a credit advance by dialling *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Talktime Advance.

Or, you can dial the code below to request credit from one of your Digi friends.

*128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Talktime Request

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

how to claim that

Support

@invincible, if you have received it, you can claim it from your MyDigi app under the MyRewards section. You can claim offers like drink voucher, food voucher etc.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

Hi putra5. If you have received it, you can claim it from your MyDigi app under the MyRewards section. You can claim offers like drink voucher, food voucher etc.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

Same goes to you, Azizol1992. If you have received it, you can claim it from your MyDigi app under the MyRewards section. You can claim offers like drink voucher, food voucher etc.

Thank you.