Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

How to use this Credit Reward please help
Highlighted

Re: How to use Myfree digi Rewards Credit

Support

Hi Chrisneo. You can use it to purchase an item from your MyDigi app under the MyDigi Rewards section. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Can i used it to buy internet coz i tried to buy internet pass but it said insufficient credit.
Highlighted

Support

You can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the Myfree digi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

Highlighted

I have free credits where is digi rewards. Are u means this reward
Highlighted

Support

Tap the 'Highlights' or 'Categories' to browse through all of the latest offers find if there's anything you find interesting :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

But it keep saying i got insufficient balance. But i got Rm10 my digi reward credit. 😫
Highlighted

Support

Hi PKWADILAH. Please check again the item that you tried to buy. That free credit is only for items that are available in the MyDigi Rewards section (the gift box icon in your MyDigi app). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Already did but still it say that my balance is insufficient. Actually this is my 2nd time getting this but still can’t use it
Highlighted

Support

Hi PKWADILAH, If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the error for further checking. TQ.