Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to unsubscribe prepaid data plan via apps

As per title. Thanks!

Re: How to unsubscribe prepaid data plan via apps

Community Manager

Hi gkteng,

You can view your account and plan details, subscribe Mobile Internet and purchase internet top up with MyDigi app.

To unsubscribe internet plan, you can use *128# to proceed with deactivation of internet service.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I press at *128#, but system show out connection problem or invalid mmi code

I use *128# to unsubscribe my data plan, but system show out connection problem or invalid MMI code, why, pls give the solution

Community Manager

@cheah wrote:
I use *128# to unsubscribe my data plan, but system show out connection problem or invalid MMI code, why, pls give the solution

I am just wondering, are you using a unicode keyboard to type that? Example, a chinese keyboard?

Have you been able to send USSD code successfully on other phones?

Anyway, you can unsubscribe using MyDigi website or app too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Hi, cheah.

The error that you get is related to congestion issue. Can you please retry?

If still fail and you need to unsubscribe the package immediately, maybe you can try to do so via MyDigi as suggested by MrOctopusK above.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!