Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to subscribe IDD Club?

[ Edited ]

Hello, as title showed, how to subscribe IDD Club? *138# no longer works

edit:called customer service.

Re: How to subscribe IDD Club?

Valued Contributor

Hi NOTHREE, IDD Internet Club is no longer offered. If you would like to have free basic internet, you may change plan to Digi Prepaid Live or Digi Prepaid Best 2017 which comes with free basic internet 500 MB every month. For change plan, kindly dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan.

If you're currently subscribed to an internet plan, we recommend you to utilize all the data first before changing plan because all data balance will be forfeited once your plan is changed. Thank you.

I have read that IDD is no longer offered. However, I can still use mine. How is that so? Quick reply will much appreciated.

I have read that IDD is no longer offered. However, I can still use mine. How is that so? Quick reply will be much appreciated.

Valued Contributor

Hi hidayahazizs, if you have subscribed to IDD internet club previously, you may continue to use it as long as you did not unsubscribe it. If you have unsubscribe it or change to latest call plan, it will be voided and you will no longer be able to subscribe it again ya. Thank you.