Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to redeem Digi Rewards?

Anyway to redeem & how long it lasts? Refer to attachment.

Highlighted

Re: How to redeem Digi Rewards?

Another one, may I know what should I do to get it?

Highlighted

Support
Hi L1F3LOZ3R,

Usually for promotions like your first attachment, the rewards/freebies will be credit by the next month after to reload promo period, as long as your line remains active. Once credited into your account, you will received a notification SMS :-)

For the second attachment, usually the freebies will be credited almost immediately after eligible reload or you will receive a notification SMS with information on how to redeem the freebies.

Do send us a Private Message and include your phone number should you require further clarifications ya, TQ

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.
Highlighted

Thanks, I just receive both of them.

Highlighted

Support

Welcome

Highlighted

Can i know . I'm using DIGI prepaid for more than one year . always top up but never get any bonus for top up why
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Lindaa, do check out for promotions on Digi website from time to time as well. However different prepaid plans have seasonal promotions, hence there may be difference in eligibility.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

how do i redeemthe digi rewads

Highlighted

Community Manager

@hokh987 wrote:

how do i redeemthe digi rewads

With the latest MyDigi app, you can click onto Rewards section to view current offerings and there is a section called MyRewards for redeeming any rewards you are eligible for or if you have purchased an offer.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi Digi Support,

Is there any alternative method we can view our own purchased rewards when the Digi Apps is under maintenance / upgrading? Sometime really unlucky the own purchased rewards is going to expired soon but Digi Apps is under maintenance. Appreciate your advise on this matter.