Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

sim card

I need my number back that was nt active seen 1year pls can I buy back the same no 0165950897
Highlighted

sim card activated

I need my number back that was nt active seen 1year pls can I buy back the same no 0165950897
Highlighted

Re: sim card activated

Support

Punita, we are sorry to inform u that, once a number has been terminated, there's no option to reactivate it back Smiley Sad

Highlighted

sim card actived

thanks fr the reply....if I buy new sim with same num cn ah...the problem is...since nw I use my whatsup is by,old num...last friday wen I,reset my fon all,are deleted so wen download whatsup....wen type my old num 0165950897 the whatsup code will sent to that num...but the num was no active mean hw I cn gt the my old whatsup...
plz gv me suggestion
Highlighted

Re: sim card actived

Community Manager

If the number have been terminated for a year, there will be high chances that the number is already back on sale at a location that we cannot identify for you, or is already used by the new owner.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

afternoon...but I already try cl that num stil not in use.....so,is that other way cn active my old whatsup....or customer service cn log via system to active my old num or gt the code...plz try to help me
Highlighted

Support

Unfortunately, there's no other way Smiley Sad If there's any, we will surely inform u here. 

Highlighted

hi my line 0165247589...y cnt actived aqain coz I cl digi centre nw...they tel have to pay the balance 12.23'but I pay ready all still cnt ok y....the customer tel after payment all b actived but still not
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Punita, kindly send us a private message <here> for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Number.not.working

Hi
My number is not working 01126229415. Is there a way to check online the reason for it?
Request your help.
Regards
Gaurav