Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to.reactivate a terminated prepaid number

Support

Hi AK1767, We regret to inform you that, it is not possible to reactivate a terminated number. Tq

Hello folks,

My number was terminated last Friday.

As i was preoccupied with lots of things (appreciate if digi can send more reminder to people) i missed the expiry date

Been using this number 0163030256 for more than 15 years and has alot of credit in it

Appreciate if someone can assist me to help me

Worst is alot of banking security is tied to this number, and unable to change number as it still send sms to this old number.

Support

Haliloo, we are sorry to inform u that, once a number is already terminated, there's no option to reactivate it back Smiley Sad 

I had the same experience.. I forgot to reload and the number has been terminated.. Yes, digi can recover your number as long as your card not in recycle nber period.. My number has been terminated for almost 2 weeks.. But you MUST register as postpaid plan.. I chose Digi28 with no contract on that time cause I just want to maintaine the line.. Then after 1 year I decided to change to prepaid and now I've decided to port out xox because the good deal on sim card life time up to 2 years..

Hi, could anyone please help me to retain this number 0146004527 please, had been using more than 10 years but it I do not reload more than 78 days..please help..much appreciate
Highlighted

Support

yywong, we are sorry to inform u that, once a number has been terminated, there's no option to reactivate it back Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

Is that mean that you are able to get back the same number but must be on a post-paid plan? and what happens to your previous credit in the prepaid account?

Thanks.

Support

h_t_t_a_n, please PM us ur full name and phone number (plus the full issue above) for further checking and assistance on this matter

Hi, 

PM sent in the afternoon on this matter. Appreciate your kind assistance.

Support

Hi h_t_t_a_n. We have responded to your PM. Thank you.