Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to.reactivate a terminated prepaid number

I am an expat n my number has been deactivated.can anybody help me to.reactivate my number coz i cant go to.service ctr to.do so coz i am not in malaysia 0165903627

Re: How to.reactivate a terminated prepaid number

Community Manager

@Syahriezal, a terminated number cannot be recovered. Please keep your number active by reloading or purchase Super Long Life if your plan is eligible. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

my digi no is  terminated on 18th october17. my last reload was july 29th and  as per 90 days period i have to reload november 2nd.  can you please check what happend ..my no is 0163878151

Support

Rajs, When we checked here it seems that ur number has been terminated Smiley Sad Once a number has been terminated, there's no other option to reactivate it back. For Digi Best Prepaid, ur last reload must not be more than 75 days. If it has exceeded 75 days, ur number will be terminated. 

Community Manager

@rajs wrote:

my digi no is  terminated on 18th october17. my last reload was july 29th and  as per 90 days period i have to reload november 2nd.  can you please check what happend ..my no is 0163878151

Not all prepaid plans have same number of grace period:

Digi Prepaid Live - 90 days

DiGi Prepaid Smart Plan  - 60 days
Best Prepaid  - 75 days

Prepaid Broadband for PC and Tablet (internet-only)  - 30 days

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks for your replay. Previously I was reloading once in  every 90 days. I don’t know this new rule 75 days. when I started this card it was 90 days and also I am following same. i am holding this no almost 8 years. Is there any way to get back my no

Support

U can try to walk into our main Digi Store - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store and request to activate the number back. However, there will be no guarantee from us here that it can be done as it will be subjected to the Store manager's approval too.

Hi, can i get the money back after prepaid account been terminated?

Community Manager

@rajs wrote:

Thanks for your replay. Previously I was reloading once in  every 90 days. I don’t know this new rule 75 days. when I started this card it was 90 days and also I am following same. i am holding this no almost 8 years. Is there any way to get back my no

The grace period duration has remained the same since the introduction of these prepaid plans. =(

Community Manager

@Josam wrote:
Hi, can i get the money back after prepaid account been terminated?

The prepaid credit is not refundable to cash in any situation.