Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to extend the expiry date of my prepaid card?

Hi I am a Foriegn  Expat, I have recently took digi tourist sim at Airport when i have arrived. Now i got my EP so i will be staying for 2 years. i want to know any Digi Plans which have max Sim validity for low cost. Please Help.

Re: How to extend the expiry date of my prepaid card?

Community Manager

For any prepaid plan, a typical reload worth of RM1 gives 1 day credit validity. If you want to use your available credits to buy long term Super Long Life validity, then change your plan to Prepaid Best through *128# -> My Account -> Change Plan. This prepaid plan allows you to buy 1 year validity for RM108, or 6 months for RM68.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Anonymous

Hi Ganisetti, you may use the tips given by MrOctopusK. If you need any further assistance please PM us. TQ

Hi MrOctopusK, thank you for sharing! =)

Hi, I saw an instruction to extend my digi plan to a year for less than RM 110,  however, when I dialed *128#, my account,  the selection "change plan" is not available.  The available options  under my account aare "1. balance, 2 reload, 3 DG savers, 4 Call Plan 5. Freebies, 6. Account info,7. talktime services, 8 friends and family, 9. account settings, 0 back".  Which is the right option to change plan please?  Thanks!

@MrOctopusK wrote:

For any prepaid plan, a typical reload worth of RM1 gives 1 day credit validity. If you want to use your available credits to buy long term Super Long Life validity, then change your plan to Prepaid Best through *128# -> My Account -> Change Plan. This prepaid plan allows you to buy 1 year validity for RM108, or 6 months for RM68.

Support

Hi JRM, Please try to choose Call Plan and then, choose 'Change Plan'. Hope that helps. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!