Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps

I really need to get the affirmation that the RM35 unlimited Internet 3mbps will auto expire on the due date. I don't wish to use it anymore and cannot find the way to unsubscribe it.

Support

There is no option to unsubscribe as the free unlimited 3Mbps One Time Pass only will be expired automatically when it is expired ya. TQ.

hai im done to unsubcribe my data and how to get my money back?

1:51 AM
actly this i have reload my data after i reload automatic data rm 35 will subcribe but i don want subcribe that!!! so im ot use yet and i try to unsubcribe then after unsubcribe why i dont get my money back?

Support

Rienabubakar. For an auto renewal package, credit will be deducted when the time comes and sorry, there will be no refund for a successful transaction.

In the event if you would like to cancel the package, please do it after you have no more internet quota and before its next renewal.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
This is a disaster data plan that try to set up people who want to use hotspot. Digi should do a better job on tell their customers on this plan and warn them about the limitations, now it effect us and can't do our job normally. I lost money becoz I tried to subscribe a different plan and this data plan is in the way and cause the other data plan to not working. Digi if u care about ur customer please do a better job on this data plan! Like for real!!!

I cant play online game plz help us

Support

Hi Kamles, we are unable to deactivate the free Unlimited internet manually, it will auto deactivate after it expired. thank you.

But i cant playing pubg mobile games

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps call 1days

P