Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps

Help me.. wanna unsubscribe free unlimited internet 3mbps

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps

Support

There is no option to unsubscribe as the free unlimited 3Mbps One Time Pass only will be expired automatically when it is expired ya, Shahrez.

Cancel

No cancel

I want connect Hotspot no connect

Support

There is no option to unsubscribe as the free unlimited 3Mbps One Time Pass only will be expired automatically when it is expired ya, thanks.

When i want to use hotspot, theres no connection for the devices which are using my hotspot

Support

Hi Rizz9, the unlimited internet (3mbps) RM35 plan is only can use for your own smartphone, It does not support hotspot/ peer to peer download. Tq 

how to unsubs this bloody nonsense? i have subs it because ITS FREE. then things came up, i need to use hotspot, so i bought a one day package. but still cant use hotspot. i called the digi helpline 0162211800 to cancel the FREE internet, but the agent told me to wait for one day until the plan ends. what a bloody nonsense. why cant digi program the line to use internet package that i PAY first before using the FREE ones?digi, u either hired school kids to program this BS or u guys are just a big scammer. this is not the first time i encounter such BS. 2017 till now, not even sure now why i'm still in this BS line
Highlighted

It really ia ridiculous. There's no warning whatsoever that this plan is gonna override every other plan you have and you'll be stuck on using 3mbps BS plan without hotspot. I have an online class today and this is such a shame. I'm really mad. And the fact that the customer service just tell us to wait for a day is not helping and infuriating. I CANT WAIT. There's a reason why I want to unsubscribe NOW. ITA URGENT CANT YOU UNDERSTAND DIGI SO F GREEDY LA WTF IS THIS SH** IM MOVING TO TUNETALK BYE