Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps

Get a new unlimited plan via DiGi app to override the current one. I bought the Unlimited High-speed Internet(RM 1- 1hour) in order to use my hotspot. But need to reload each hour. This is the best solution for emergency. If not we just have to wait 24hours for the sub to cancel on its own. Hope DiGi comes up with a better solution soon for this matter. For now this solution would work.

It was really helpful and it worked. Thank you.

[ Edited ]

Masalah dari tahun lepas langsung tak da solution. bagus keep it up.  dah lah aq langgan internet lain langsung tak boleh hotspot. lain kali  bagi tahu kalau tak boleh hotspot dgn  option nk cancel pun tak da.  rm8 sehari tu mahal tu sapa nak ganti ?  im going to rate 1 star on all digi  service. bayangkan kalau ada kerja urgent dan hotspot tak boleh. oh ye dgn internet unlimited daily rm8 tu pun ada fup . kena tipu macam tu je  pangguna digi 

wanna unsubscribe free unlimited internet 3mbps

Support

Hi yato94. Cancellation for that offer is not available. Package will be auto cancelled when the time comes (no auto renewal).

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Digi please add some cancel option to this slow free internet 3mbps.... I waste my RM 5 for two days because of this slow free internet.. Only can use one day since need to wait this slow free internet 3mbps to end

Support

mohdikramj, thanks for the valuable feedback. If there's any changes on the current process, we will try to update u here ya