Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps call 1days

Support

Hi ahmadsalleh22, This is a one-time purchase service plan. So it will be automatically deactivated after 24 hours ya. TQ 

Re: How to delete free Unlimited internet 3mbps

Please unsubscribe 3mbps /1day call

Support

Hi ahmadsalleh22, thanks for asking, but Free Unlimited Internet (3Mbps) is unable to deactivate manually, the package will auto deactivated after 24 hours. thank you.

Highlighted

well, why are they no options tho ? u guys should be professional about this, some of us need to connect to our hotspots, please fix this instead of giving a definite answer before even doing so. im speaking on behalf of other people who are also going thru the same problem

Support

Hi ashley11. No changes to the package at the moment. No cancellation as it will be auto cancelled once the time comes. If there is any changes, we'll update the info.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i  thought the free internet would help me finish my assingment,i have a due date, seeing it slow as **bleep**.i adds on another internet, but this scam prevent me from using any of it,now rip my grade. seeing all the comment and still doesn't get solved till this day. shows  how little they cared about their customer  opinion in making their service better.well what can you say it f****** profitable since, when we buy another add on  like unlimited  for 24 hours only and this scam also 24 hour. you can'T use the add on,  then it expired without being used. there only one solution, change to  umobile,celcom or maxis. they have better service than this  mf sucking money. but if you want it to solve at least digi, please update i've been using this  since 2015... make the service where you can use both if you accidently sub to it.... but, whuut. they would not even care anyway. they think more about profit. well, if one  of your loyal customer change their  sim card to other because of this, more of your customer will. one by one. until there would none of them use it already.

Please Digi! At Least Give Us Use Hotspot With Another Plan Like You Stack Like Other Plan With Others😩

Support

Thanks for ur valuable feedback, Darrish. If there are any changes to the current offering, we will update u here ya

help me i cant use hotspot for the free unlimeted 3mbps .i wan unsubcribe the free 3mbps i cnt use hotspot at my pc ,i have class tonight

The Best Solutions Is Borrow Somebody Else Internet Or Just Use Your Phone For The Class. (There Are No Way To Unsubscribe It.)