Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to change my prepaid internet data plan

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am using  the internet data plan  as monthly 4.5GB -  RM48 , how to change the plan? 

Now it is automatically  subscribe to this plan.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Re: How to change my prepaid internet data plan

Support

Hi, Mothilal.

Please dial *200*1# and check:
1- internet quota balance; and
2- expiry date.

If you still have the balance, use it first and proceed to change the package by dialing *116# before the expiry date. Or, after the quota fully utilized. 

The package will be auto renewed after the expiry date if you have enough credit balance. If you change the internet package now, any quota balance that you have will be forfeited :-(

Have a pleasant day.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I'm new user of digi a few days ago. When buy it, it already has digi plan RM15 unlimited social + 3gb. Now the 3gb already used. I already subscribe to 30gb + unlimited call. But somehow my 30gb not used at all. Can you help me to solve this. Kindly thanks

Support

Hi Rafiqradzi2503. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with your account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!