Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to change DIGI BEST PREPAID 2017 P2P to DIGI LIVE ?

Support

Digi Prepaid LiVE and Digi Prepaid LiVE P2P is the same plan, Eja_wani. P2P is to indicate that the change of plan request has been done to the number previously. Kindly DM us your phone number and error that you get when failed to add-in a Buddyz number <here> for clarification, please. TQ.

I used digi live plan..after i changed to digi best prepaid 2017 p2p..i cannot change back my plan to digi live..just one listed,digi live p2p..and i also cannot added my buddyz numbers..why this is happened?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I've tried dailing to  *128*1*4#. and return saying Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P.. whats up with that?

Support

kenrock2, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account status, please. TQ.

I've tried dailing to  *128*1*4#. and return saying Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P.. whats up with that?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: How to change DIGI NEXT to DIGI LIVE ?

I was using DIGI LIVE and accidentally change to DIGI NEXT. How do i change it back? I try using *128*1*4*1# but it doesn't work. Oleasee help me.

Re: How to change DIGI NEXT to DIGI LIVE ?

Support

Hi. Sorry to inform that once you changed to Digi Prepaid Next you will not be able to change back to your previous plan.