Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to change DIGI BEST PREPAID V4 to DIGI LIVE ?

when i call  *128*1*4*1# to change my plan,  only  listed one choice Digi best prepaid 2016 P2P. Digi Live plan not listed. please help me to change my old Digi plan to new Digi Live plan.

Re: How to change DIGI BEST PREPAID V4 to DIGI LIVE ?

Community Manager

Your plan may not be eligible to change to Prepaid Live. Check this for eligibility: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/I-would-like-to-change-my-prepaid-plan-to-Digi-Prepaid-LiVE-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

what a fool, the faq said "Any new/existing prepaid subscriber." but many of the prepaid plans are unable to change to it 

Community Manager

@low0915 wrote:

what a fool, the faq said "Any new/existing prepaid subscriber." but many of the prepaid plans are unable to change to it 

Thank you for the feedback. We will look into this matter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Community Manager

Hi @low0915, after checking on the website FAQ, this is the answer for which plan that can switch to Live Prepaid, which is correct.

I am an existing Digi Prepaid subscriber, can I switch my line to Digi LiVE Prepaid and maintain my ...

Yes, only existing Digi Easy and Smart prepaid subscribers can convert to Digi LiVE Prepaid. There are no charges to convert to Digi Prepaid LiVE. To change your plan, just dial *128*1*4#. However, note that any internet plan subscription, FREE data and existing Buddyz configured will be reset.

Answer of "Any new/existing prepaid subscriber." refers to the question of who can buy the prepaid pack. Anyone can buy the prepaid pack. Hope this clears up for you

Re: How to change DIGI EASY PREPAID V3 to DIGI LIVE ?

[ Edited ]
Hi. Now I'm using digi easy prepaid v3, so I wanna change it to Digi Live. How to do that?

Support

MissZ, There are no charges to convert to Digi Prepaid LiVE™. To change your plan, just dial *128*1*4#. However, note that any internet plan subscription and FREE data (if any) configured will be reset.

Redmi

Community Manager
Conversion of prepaid plans have no dependency on phone model, Alif2001

Re: How to change DIGI BEST PREPAID 2017 P2P to DIGI LIVE ?

I used digi live plan..after i changed to digi best prepaid 2017 p2p..i cannot change back my plan to digi live..just one listed,digi live p2p..and i also cannot added my buddyz numbers..why this is happened?