Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to activate my Sim card

I just receive my new phone and my new Sim card. I try to activate at mydigi app but the card number is different with my new card. I called to Digi helpline, she told me will activate automatically. But now already more than 24 hr. I need help, my number is 0162190016, thanks in advance

Re: How to activate my Sim card

Community Manager

You can activate your new SIM card using Digi Live Chat (10am-9pm) or PM one of our support: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hello knpa kad saye tag boleh aktif ,saye beli sudah fto pasport tapi apa hal ini kad sruh nak aktif balik , nak mau sms & von pun tag boleh , " Tell me to activate his digi card"
ini nombor sye 01151347696

Support

Sila bawa semula kad SIM ke outlet yang sama jika nombor masih tidak didaftarkan selepas 24jam ya, Noorekawahyu.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

saya beli 2 digi prepaid best sim harini tetapi masih tidak aktif lagi walaupun sudah 7 jam saya menunggu. macam mana nak aktifkan?

Support

cjoeyee, please check ur PM. Tq.

I've just bought the new Digi Prepaid Live and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 01151143951. Can you please register it as soon as posible.i mean now

Valued Contributor

Hi Ayalimo, the SIM card has been registered, kindly make your first call, you will be diverted to an IVR, you will need to choose your preferred language and press "1" to activate the service. Thank you.

hello.ni sim sy dgi whtssp dia msih sy pnya.tpi sim dia xdpt mau call.emergency call ja.blh dpt balik kah tu?.tlg aktifkan sim sy? 01151764457

hello.ni sim sy dgi whtssp dia msih sy pnya.tpi sim dia xdpt mau call.emergency call ja.blh dpt balik kah tu?.tlg aktifkan sim sy? 01151764457