Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: may i ask u

Community Manager

@CX wrote:
May i know is "first time activation " means the package that we never subscribed before ? There was only recurring subscription options available in My DIGI app. Hope to get help soon.

Yes, that is right. It can be a new subscription of a recurring subscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Re: Free Internet Credit RM 10

I'm 88plan user too. I used to topup rm100 two days before my 88plan auto renew and digi gave me RM20 free internet credit. But I realised the 88plan deduct the free internet credit(RM20) too so I've spend rm68 instead of rm88.

Re: Free Internet Credit RM 10

Community Manager

@Joann0317 wrote:
I'm 88plan user too. I used to topup rm100 two days before my 88plan auto renew and digi gave me RM20 free internet credit. But I realised the 88plan deduct the free internet credit(RM20) too so I've spend rm68 instead of rm88.

Good to hear that the free internet credit is working for you Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

may i ask u

[ Edited ]
Can i subscribe RM38.00 monthly internet in order to redeem free internet credit??

Community Manager

@Unicorn wrote:
Can i subscribe RM38.00 monthly internet in order to redeem free internet credit??

Should be able to, if you subscribed that as a new subscription.(not renewal)

Hi, I would like to know will I eligible to use the free internet credit if, I already unsubscribe the RM30 recurring subscription plan, and subscribe the RM 30 internet plan again after I get the free internet credit ? Is that consider new time activation and not recurring subscription ? Or I need to subscribe the internet plan other than RM30 to fulfill the condition of "first time activation" ?

Support

Hi CX,

Yes. You can use the Free Internet Credit for Internet subscription of the weekly, monthly internet (first-time activation & not renewal subscription) or purchase Quota Top Up via *116#. TQ.

free Internet credit

[ Edited ]
I didn't subscribed any Internet package before so i subscribed monthly rm38 plan to use the free internet credit but it just deduct from my balance and it gonna expired soon.

Can you make it clear cut from which credit you will deduct from when we make purchase through apps?
In example, we don't know our purchase will utilize our credit balance or free internet credit.
Thanks.

Support

Hi pony,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. TQ.

Hi Kpyee,

Sure. For example, If you purchase any internet pass or daily internet package, the charges will deduct from your main balance. Only Internet subscription of the weekly, monthly internet (first-time activation & not renewal subscription) or purchase Quota Top Up via *116#  will deduct from Free Internet Credit ya. TQ.