Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Free Internet Credit RM 10

Community Manager

@yaniehusni wrote:

I also have same problem, reloaded RM50 and got RM10 free internet credit expires in 3 days. How I can used this?

You can use it for  Quota Top Up via *116*4*1#.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Can I use the internet plan when it is unsubscribe

Actually Digi_MYCHEAH to be technical about it.

There is no alternate ways.

The only way , 1  and only 1 way is for free credits to be used on*116*1*4# quota topup.  

Everything ELSE will use your actual credit and the free credits will disappear in 3 days.

Community Manager

@Eong, thank you for testing and sharing. The community needs kind people like you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

Hi #Eong, sorry, I would like to correct the following :

[QUOTE] The only way , 1  and only 1 way is for free credits to be used on*116*1*4# quota topup.  [/END QUOTE] 

FYI, I can used the free credit to buy internet add-on through myDiGi app.

At that time I still subscribe to monthly Combo Plan (RM38), so I just use the RM10 credit to buy additional internet add-on.

Just to share my experiece :-)

Luckystar

Hi Luckystar, 

Would you like to clarify which internet add-on, were you able to use it on specifically?

Thanks for sharing your experience but i think you may confuse other readers, because not ALL  the internet add ons will enable you to use the free credits.

I'm sure that everyone wants the sure thing, and not a random hit.

internet add ons has so many option weakly, monthly daily etc.

My understanding is this the free credits cannot be used to extend internet duration.

It can only be used to increase the amount of data  for  an already bought plan.

**bleep** I feel cheated! Got the rm10 free credit, used the *116*4*1# and my credit was deducted instead of the free credit. Can't u guys give more specific conditions here please.. been reading everywhere for its terms n conditions but none were updated or helpful!

Note: you must already have an existing internet plan.

Type *116#
Choose 4.
Choose 1
Choose whatever type you prefer, this will use the free credits.

Re: How to Use Free Internet Credit from Online Reload

[ Edited ]

As we can see before 19 April, i am using RM28 (5GB +FB).  I unsubcribed it and use  RM9  (2GB+FB) from 19 Arpil to  2 May. I am charged totally RM 18. (Refer to picture 1)

Then, i realised my main credit left 5.93.  So,  i must topup  RM 30  using mydigiApp via creditcard.  Ops, here come the  RM3 internet credit message again with 3 day validity. Hence, this time i not bothered with it at all because  Digi freebies is a full of term and condition.  It is 2 May, my RM9 (2GB) still hv some left over data but it will expired and recurring on  12am. Hence, i  just  subcribe RM28 (5GB+FB) again. Hence, RM35.93 - RM28 = RM7.93.  teorytically, it should be my balance. 

[ Edited ]

But, guys here come the funny part. My RM3 internet free credit being deducted and my main credit balance is RM10.73 which tally with amount of 7.93 +3. I just curious what happened, what does i did make it deduct internet free credit instead of main balance.  below is my assumption,  i really hope someone could carify it.

1.  I switch plan from weekly plan RM9 to Monthly plan RM28. I am not a recurring montly plan  hence digi  reluctanly apply the free internet credit. 

2. I use weekly plan for two week hence switch back to RM28 plan made me as a new activation of plan. 

3. maybe there is an different of free credit, because this time the message i get  is  '' you received Rm3.00 free credit (RM) for calls, SMS, IDD and internet, exp 4/5/17. Purchase internet now at http://digi.my/Addon.  Btw, you may refer to previous post on page 5 show a different message compare to this one. 

4. Maybe RM3 is a small amount hence DIGI  generously apply on any internet add on.   ( I  am kidding)

Conlusion, i really dont know what is the purpose of free internet credit or free credit. I even received call from digi support team (27 Mar) informed me that free internet credit does not apply on monthly plan such as RM28 or RM38 and others. User always should unsubcribed their current internet plan then reload RM30 or above followed by subcribe a internet plan.  If free internet credit deducted, viola~~.  If not, then use it on add on via *116*4*1 for 3 choices of add on. Alway seek help from DIGI Support at here or official digi store but not those authorised DIGI store. 

You may check my previous month post at page 5 around (20 Mar). Sry, i made three post becos i want to attach three picture as references.