Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Free Internet Credit RM 10

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@dorcasaung Generally, if user have recurring internet package and would like to use Free Internet Credit, user will can finish utilising the remaining quota of current internet package, cancel the internet package, then finally subscribe to new internet package and apply the Free Internet Credit.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I subscribed to RM 88 plan. I do not know whether it is considered as a monthly recurring internet package. Please advise. Also advise whether I can utilise the RM 10 free internet credit.

Hear from you soon. Thank you.
Highlighted

I subscribed to monthly RM 88 plan. Would you consider it as a recurring internet package? And therefore makes me unable to subscribe to the weekly 650mb plan? Please clarify and advise. Thanks.
Highlighted

Free Internet Credit RM 10

I subscribed to monthly RM 88 plan. Would you consider it as a recurring internet package? And therefore makes me unable to subscribe to the weekly 650mb plan? Please clarify and advise. Thanks.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Monthly RM88 is a recurring mobile internet subscription. Recurring means it will auto renew. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Digi, I subscribe to RM 88 plan. I want to use the free internet credit RM 10. Which do you recommend that i add on?

Do not give me description of your product. I do not need it.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@dorcasaung, please refer to DIgi_Jodipy's post. That applies to your case.

An account can only have one recurring mobile internet subscription. So you can only use it when you are done with this current internet plan, cancel it, and resubscribe.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I felt cheated by Digi. I purchased the top up RM 50 in promised to get RM 10 free internet credit. After purchase only was I told that the RM 10 is valid for 3 days. Now I am told that if I want to utilise this free internet credit, i have to cancel my current plan of RM 88 which I still have 13 days to expiry and 5gb from now to date due.

And when you ask for help here too nice, Digi takes you round the world with no definite answer. When you know it, it is too late to utilise the freebies. Feeling cheated. #cheat #feelingcheated #disappointed

If Digi is not sincere in giving the free internet credit, don't give. I am feeling great disappointment with Digi way of doing business.
Highlighted

I felt cheated by Digi. I purchased the top up RM 50 in promised to get RM 10 free internet credit. After purchase only was I told that the RM 10 is valid for 3 days. Now I am told that if I want to utilise this free internet credit, i have to cancel my current plan of RM 88 which I still have 13 days to expiry and 5gb from now to date due.

And when you ask for help here too nice, Digi takes you round the world with no definite answer. When you know it, it is too late to utilise the freebies. Feeling cheated.

If Digi is not sincere in giving the free internet credit, don't give. I am feeling great disappointment with Digi way of doing business.
Highlighted

Re: may i ask u

May i know is "first time activation " means the package that we never subscribed before ? There was only recurring subscription options available in My DIGI app. Hope to get help soon.