Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to Use Free Internet Credit from Online Reload

[ Edited ]

may i ask u digi

just now i got a free internet credit 15RM from online reload,

then idont know how to use

should i topup the internet packege? or ..

cna u tell me how to use?

thx

Re: may i ask u

Support

Good afternoon chriskim, you can subscribe to weekly internet subscription (first time activation & not recurring subscription) or  purchase Quota Top Up by key in *116#.

Internet subscription allowed : Weekly RM3(30MB), Weekly RM3-(50MB), Weekly RM6(150MB),Weekly RM7(300MB), Weekly RM10(650MB), Weekly RM15(1GB)

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: How to Use Free Internet Credit from Online Reload

After I make my add-on to redeem the Free Internet Credit RM 15, Digi deducted my existing balance instead of the supposed Free Internet Credit. When I wrote in to Digi, it says the Free Internet Credit is not valid for 4GB in 3 Days add-on. Why not state it clearly from the beginning? When I called and went to Digi store at Sunway, both said they cannot do anything about it or refund me. Disappointed. Very disappointed.

Community Manager

@dorcasaung wrote:
After I make my add-on to redeem the Free Internet Credit RM 15, Digi deducted my existing balance instead of the supposed Free Internet Credit. When I wrote in to Digi, it says the Free Internet Credit is not valid for 4GB in 3 Days add-on. Why not state it clearly from the beginning? When I called and went to Digi store at Sunway, both said they cannot do anything about it or refund me. Disappointed. Very disappointed.

@dorcasaung, because the list of options is long, it is shown on the website, instead of SMS  http://new.digi.com.my/promotion/reload-promo

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

[ Edited ]

same thing  happen  deduted it my money not internet credit

Support

mylim94, the Free Basic Internet (64kbps) is a default service for your plan. We unable to remove it :-(

May we know why you want it to be removed in the first place? The existence of this service does not affect your account in any way, except giving you internet access when you don't have any active package.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: may i ask u

May I know , the free internet credit 15RM  can use in  *116*4*3#  or not? 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Its very disappointing..there are no clear cut guidelines on what n how u cn use ur free internet credit..n everytime u choose an internet deal it keeps deducting from ur real balance instead of d internet credit..might as well not have it..please solve this problem

not helpfull.. the page already gone

Re: Free Internet Credit RM 10

I received Free Internet Credit RM 10 following reload of RM 50. I want to utilise it. According to your message and advice, I can utilise Weekly 650mb but it is a recuring subscription of which you mentioned that this is not valid.

What shall I do? Please do not take too long to reply as I have 3 days from now to utilise it.

Thanks.