Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Unsubscribe Quota Add-On???

Accidentally click the free internet 3mbps and now I can't use my internet. What a way to waste my money urgh. Digi pls do something about this. I use digi for a long time but still the priority when using internet is still the same.

My money like a fire burn my money .. arghh I never choose free unlimited again.. I buy RM4 the expired is 22 hour 14 min ... The free unlimited s**p** the expired is 22 hour 12 min ... U imagine that ... How much u can use your data... Pls lah ehh .. 👍👍👍

Support

Hi EHEKS. We don't really get you. Should you need assistance with your account, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Apa benda bodoh korang buat . NAK SCAM CUSTOMER AGAK AGAK LA . FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET JADAH APA ! BUKAK HOTSPOT XBOLEH . BILA BELI INTERNET ADD ON LAIN PON TAK BOLEH PAKAI . AKU NAK BUAT KERJA SEMUA TERGENDALA . BODOH BEBAL SIAL . AKU NAK REFUND BALIK !!