Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to Unsubscribe Quota Add-On???

I subscribed a FREE Unlimited Internet(3mbps) for 1Day but somehow I cannot use it for hotspot, I guess there’s a restriction to use the hotspot for that quota add-on but I want to know how do i unsubscribe it so I can subscribe a different quota add-on. Or, can I subscribe a different quota add-on to use it as my hotspot while I’m subscribed with the Free Unlimited quota add-on?

Re: How to Unsubscribe Quota Add-On???

Support

There is no option to unsubscribe as the free unlimited 3Mbps One Time Pass only will be expired automatically when it is expired ya, dai. 

the add on  prevent me from using other  data as hotspot, please make it able to be cancel later

Support

Hi starjun08. If there's changes to the offer, we'll amend all available info ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Something is wrong with Digi ... I have been using Digi for almost 5 years now and they still haven upgrade the internet plan ..I accidentally pressed the free unlimited 3mbps and now I can't use it to hotspot my laptop ..I even subscribed add on to enable data but still the internet uses my unlimited first ...I'm so stressed I need to do my assignment but I don't have any internet on my laptop ..I also waste my money to buy internet but still cannot unsub ...Digi pls do something ..about the unsub add ons and internet plan priority ..I know u guys only want to make profit but think of your customer also ...if like this I'll change to maxis or Umobile ...

Same her bruhhhh ...been stressing for hours and I need to wait until tomorrow so my useless unlimited expires and I can start buy plan again ..what a waste ..Digi oh digi

cmon digi pls fix this smh

I've been using digi since 2015.. I swear I felt like no use using digi. When you give us free data to use please make sure that is not too slow untill we are not able to do anything!!!! It's so frustrating ,I've no words to describe my anger right now! I have a very important work to do! And I'm unable to do it. Or atleast there should be an option to atleast unsubscribe! Useless.. It should be useful for everybody at this situation cause we all are depend on internet for online classes , work from home thing. I'm absolutely **bleep**ed off! I think it's better to change it to maxis or Celcome. I totally feel upset for using DIGI ! please do something about it. Thank you!

What kind of solving is this..No way except forcing us to do not use our hotspot for a whole day..what..? Digi should make a warn in the first place or make a choice for us to unsubcribe to this scam data...pls fix this..makes people hard to do work and communicating..

Support

GGDigi1, please PM us the full details of ur issue to assist u further on this matter. Do provide us ur phone number too ya