Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Dear support,

Hi , im thinking if i subscribe now to 365 days(newprepaidv1) , after that change plan to NPPv2 is there an impact that my subscription will terminated ? ? Or its still connecting.. thanks for the quick response

Your faithfully ,
Yusuke Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@Yusuke, your SLL expiry will remain. However, your internet subscriptions will be terminated at the point you change your plan. So you might want to avoid changing plan right after an internet renewal.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi, is RM38 Super Long Life 365 still available?

Community Manager

@Boonkhianfoo wrote:
Hi, is RM38 Super Long Life 365 still available?

It should be still available for Best Prepaid v3. Does it show up as an option for you?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

Found this from the Knowledge Base, presuming information is updated - SLL is still available for v3:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

I am currently on Digi Best Prepaid v4, when I dial *128*1*7# and I see this

Talktime Services

1 Talktime Transfer

2 Talktime Advance

3 Super Long Life

4 Talktime Transfer International

0 Back

When I choose 3

I see Super Long Life 

1 RM 1.00 (1 days)

2 RM 8.00 (30 days)

0 Back

When I choose 2

Super Long Life: You have selected RM 8.00 with 30 days validity.

Press 1 to confirm your selection

1 Confirm

0 Back

If I choose 1, i get this final message

Thank you for choosing Super Long Life. You now have one less thing to worry for the next 30 days.

This is so confusing, I want to extend my number to 365 days and not just 30 days.  

How do I  do that?

Contributor

Hi MSChow, please make sure your credit balance is more than RM38.00 in order to get the option for RM 38.00 (365 days). Do Private Message (PM) to us with your mobile number for further assistance if you stilt cannot get this option. Thanks Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I did top up and ensure I have at least  RM 38 in my balance last night. I even got a text to tell me that the new balance is RM 52,50 expire on 21/09/2016.  But today when I check my balance is now only RM 22.50 and RM 30 has gone missing from my balance. 

Where did the RM 30 go?  This is not right. 

And to  make sure  I can keep the number I had no choice but choose RM 8  option to extend my number for a further of 30 days. 

This is frustrating. 

Contributor

Hi MSChow, please Private Message (PM) us with your mobile number for further checking. Thanks

Hi Digi Support,

Currently I'm digi postpaid contract user and the contract will be ended by 30/09/16.

If I want to change to digi prepaid plan to keep my exisitng number and enjoy SSL RM38/year, kindly advice which prepaid plan should I select?

Thanks.