Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Support

Super Long Life for New Best V2 plan is at RM68 per year. Must have at least RM69 credit before you can initiate the command. This plan has free internet basic every month. That's why the price is different from others.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Community Manager

@Xinyin wrote:

I was also trying to reactivate my Super Long Life today... I am on New Best Prepaid v2, currently have RM43.87 in my balance.But I can only see RM8 for 30 days in the Super Long Life section. Why  is that?

For New Best Prepaid V2, Super Long Life for 1 year is RM68.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I dialled*128*4#but I also can't change my best Digi preapaid v1 to new v1. How can I do tht.Can u help me?

Support

WisionLoke, New Best v1 is not available anymore. You can try to change to New Best v2 instead. Dial *128# >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I am now currently on Digi Best Prepaid V4. I want to renew my Super Long Life for 1 year. How do I do it?

Super Contributor

Just dial *128*1*7*3# to activate the service at RM38 per year. Thanks.

I was thinking to update call plan from Digi Best Prepaid v4 to New Best v1. After updated, I realized that I am brought to New Best v2 with "automatically awarded"  and unrequested "free basic internet" plus "super long life" subscription priced much higher at RM68. Smiley Sad

1. Can I request to revert my call paln?

2. If not, may I request to unsubscribe the unneeded "free basic internet" feature and get back the nicer "super long life" deal at RM38?

Thanks.

Community Manager

@ben1997 wrote:

I was thinking to update call plan from Digi Best Prepaid v4 to New Best v1. After updated, I realized that I am brought to New Best v2 with "automatically awarded"  and unrequested "free basic internet" plus "super long life" subscription priced much higher at RM68. Smiley Sad

1. Can I request to revert my call paln?

2. If not, may I request to unsubscribe the unneeded "free basic internet" feature and get back the nicer "super long life" deal at RM38?

Thanks.

Once a new Prepaid plan is introduced, the older ones will not be available for subscribing. Unfortunately a changed call plan cannot be reverted and the price of Super Long Life has changed for New Best Prepaid V2.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi Digi, I have New Best Prepaid V4 and balance of RM51. When i dial *128*1*7*3, it prompt "Transfer not allowed. Daily number of Talktime Transfers exceeded. Can you advise?

Support

Can you please PM us <here> your mobile number and registered name to clarify on that, chyeap? TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!