Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Dear Digi, my current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3 Super Long Life 365. And today the super long life will expire. When I wanted to change to Digi New Best v4 to renew my Super Long Life just now, my menu only showed two plans which are: 1. Digi New Best v1 and 2. Digi Smart Prepaid.

My current balance is RM39.20. And right now I'm in overseas.

How do I renew my plan? Please advise, thank you.

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Super Contributor

Currently, only Digi Best Prepaid v4 and Digi New Best v1 can purchase Super Long Life (365-days) service. If you are using an older plan, you'll have to change your plan to New Best v1 plan by dialing *128*1*4# and RM3 will be charged from your main balance. Also, we wish to inform that the Super Long Life service price has been revised from RM30 to RM38 effective 11th Sept 2015 and your account minimum balance should has at least RM43, then only will be able to see the option in the Menu to activate. Thanks.

Hi, 

I have already topped up $50 and the reload confirmation I got says it expires in Nov 2015.

How do I get another year's validity on my number?

Thanks

Super Contributor

Dail *128*1*7*3# to activate Super Long Life service. The service is only applicable for New Best Prepaid v1 or Best Prepaid v4 plan. We wish to inform that since your account validity is until November, we will suggest you to activate the service when your validity almost expired by that time. Thanks.

Thank you

Super Contributor

You're welcome.

im using digi best v1 and i already press that number but it says

"akaun anda tidak layak untuk melaksanakan transaksi ini."

Community Manager

Did you check that you have minimum RM43 balance?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Don't bother paying for this 1 year super long life plan. Switch over to XOX and you will get 28 month super super long life for free. http://onlinestore.xox.com.my/mnp/

It's helpful.
I just wanna point out, RM38 activation fee seems be revised earlier than Sept 2015, as my last super long life day is August 2016. I can confirm I paid RM38 when renewing in August 2015.
Cheers