Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v4

Dear Digi, my current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3 Super Long Life 365. And today the super long life will expire. When I wanted to change to Digi New Best v4 to renew my Super Long Life just now, my menu only showed two plans which are: 1. Digi prepaid Live P2P and 2. Digi prepaid Best 2016 P2p.

My current balance is RM39.20. And right now I'm in overseas.

How do I renew my plan? Please advise, thank you.

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v4

Support

Hi Jianvern, 

Please be informed that the Digi Best Prepaid v4 was no longer offered. At the moment, the available plans are only Digi Prepaid Live and Digi Best Prepaid 2016. 

Without change plan, you may also proceed to subscribe for Super Long Life Service which enables your line to be extended to 365 days of validity. For this particular service will cost you RM38 for the subscription and you may subscribe this by dialling *128*1*7*3#.

Thank you 

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v1

My simcard is error and im overseas right now.
I need your help to guide me on how to renew super long life. If I top up RM50, will it be available on the MyDiGi mobile application ?

bagaimana dengan tawaran internet nya?? adakah sehebat yg ade sekarang ni dengan rm35 akan dapat 30gb.. atau unlimited data dengan hightspeed / 365 hari???

Support

matnan, mungkin anda boleh PM kami nombor phone anda agar kami boleh semak status akaun anda disini terlebih dahulu dan semak pakej data yang tersedia untuk nombor anda Smiley Happy