Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

It's digi best prepaid v1... 

@Digi_Kobi wrote:

Hi, yyhayashi.

Kindly dial *128*1*4# to check on your current plan ya.

If it's not Digi Best Prepaid v4 or Digi New Best Prepaid v1 as mention by DigiRay, then it's not entitled to Super Long Life service :-(

Thank you

@Digi_Kobi wrote:

Hi, yyhayashi.

Kindly dial *128*1*4# to check on your current plan ya.

If it's not Digi Best Prepaid v4 or Digi New Best Prepaid v1 as mention by DigiRay, then it's not entitled to Super Long Life service :-(

Thank you

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@yyhayashi wrote:

It's digi best prepaid v1... 

Best Prepaid V1 is an old prepaid plan. The subsequent plans are Best Prepaid V2, Best Prepaid V3, Best Prepaid V4 and now New Best Prepaid V1.

To change your plan, dial *128*1*4# and RM3 will be charged from main balance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Digi, keep forcing us to upgrade our existing prepaid plan in order for us to subscribe the super long life plan is actually a gimmick to milk more money from us....

Community Manager

Digi is introducing competitive prepaid plans from time to time. While not forcing existing customers who love their prepaid plan to change to a different tariff, hence there is an option for prepaid plan change. It's only a small fee when you opt to change prepaid plans, not a force. 

Super Long Life 365 is only offered to some prepaid plans, which is the Best Prepaid V4 and New Best Prepaid V1, hence the requirement. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

test

Is Digi New Best v2 entitle for Super Long Life?

I also wan to know,why my card v2 cannot change to new plan?

Support

denix - No, New Best V2 cannot subscribe to Super Long Life.

Karkin - New Best V2 can only change its plan to Digi Smart Prepaid. You can give a call to our helpline 0162211800 to request.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I am on Best Prepaid v4 but I don't see SSL in my account menu. I top up RM50 yesterday and it extended my line to 28 Apr. How to enable SSL?

Thanks.

Anyone can help? Thanks.