Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Community Manager

We are not able to tell if there would be any future changes to availability and price of Super Long Life. Sorry.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
my phone plan is digi new best v1 but it not show 1year plan when i click super long life, it only show rm5(30days)

Contributor

You'll need to have minimum balanced of RM43.00 (RM38 for SLL + RM5 BAL ) in order to subscribe to Super Long Life.

Community Manager

@xinfantasy wrote:
my phone plan is digi new best v1 but it not show 1year plan when i click super long life, it only show rm5(30days)

@kim6149 is right, you need minimum RM43 balance. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

my account have RM60++ balance, but at super long life menu there also only shown RM5 for 30days validity. Kindly advice. thank you very much.

Super Contributor

Is your plan Digi Best Prepaid v4, or Digi New Best Prepaid v1?

Support

Hi, yyhayashi.

Kindly dial *128*1*4# to check on your current plan ya.

If it's not Digi Best Prepaid v4 or Digi New Best Prepaid v1 as mention by DigiRay, then it's not entitled to Super Long Life service :-(

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
I have the same problem. Im using digi best prepaid v4.

Don't bother paying for this 1 year super long life plan. Switch over to XOX and you will get 28 month super super long life for free. http://onlinestore.xox.com.my/mnp/

Support

Hi Mimi, make sure you have at least RM43 and try again to subscribe. Only RM38 will be deducted for the fee. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!