Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Renew Super Long Life Plan. Current plan is Digi Best Prepaid v3

Support

Hi, oonsl888

Super Long Live 365days (RM38) only available for the previous Prepaid plan, which no longer available in the market :-(

For the current plan, Digi Prepaid™ Best 2016, it will be RM68/year.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Noted with thanks

Support

You're welcome, oonsl888 :-) Have a pleasant day.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello Digi,
My current plan just changed to Digi Prepaid Best 2016 P2P. How can i subscribe fo the Super Long Life 365?
Thank you

Support

Hi deedkoesoemo, first of all you must have at least RM69. Then dial *128# >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life to subscribe. Only RM68 will be deducted for its fee.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Is that super long life plan still have, and I need to have Rm68 in my account ?please feedback thanks

Support

Super Long Life service is still available, @LIM23 :-)

Kindly check the eligibility of your plan and the available package <here>

To activate, please dial *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life

Thank you :-)

Have a pleasant day!

MY DIGI CALL PALN IS DIGI BEST PREPAID V4, however after  I want to renew my  current number  I have only two option which is

1  1 day RM1

0 back

as I cannot see option for 365 days for RM 38.

Kindly  please help.

Thank you

Community Manager

@BEVERLY, did you have enough credit for the option?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.