Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How long will it take for replacement of SIM card?

Hi, 

I need to change my old simcard from Micro to Nano. May i know hoe long will it takes to replace the sim card?few working days?few hours?
Thanks

Re: How long will it take for replacement of SIM card?

Community Manager

SIM replacement are performed at Digi Stores or self-service kiosk. The replacement will be immediate and the SIM card can be used within minutes.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thank you very much.

lost of prepaid digi Sim card

hi. can advise how mucg is jt to replace my lost digi pre paid sim card

Re: lost of prepaid digi Sim card

SuperUser

Hi Laicc. If you have lost your SIM card or device, we can assist you to suspend your line to avoid misuse, then you will have to walk in to Digi Store or authorized dealer outlets to get a replacement SIM card. The charges will be RM 10 per SIM card.

Can you assist me on my lost prepaid sim card?

Support

Hi Angel11,

You can get the SIM card replacement from the self-service kiosk located outside the Digi Store / Digi Store Express.

The registered owner must come by him/herself for the request and there'll be a fee of RM10.00.

Kindly check the nearest Digi Store / Digi Store Express from the link below. Tick 'Digi Store' under the 'OUTLET TYPE'. https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store .

Thank you.

Because it is lost, I scare people misuse my number, I want to terminate it first before I go to digi Center, can you help me on it?

Support

Hi Angel11, we can help to temporarily suspend the line first. Please PM us with your mobile number and full name ya. TQ 

Hi , I lost my digi SIM card in Singapore, how I can get back my digi simcard in Singapore ?