Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How long before the digi prepaid number is terminated?

Hi Digi,

Assuming that I have extended the validity via the RM1 (for one day) on 6 Aug, By when should I do it again just to ensure that the number will not be terminated?

/Garfield21

Re: How long before the digi prepaid number is terminated?

SuperUser

Hi Garfield21. Prepaid numbers have 75 days or 90 days of grace period after credit expiry, depending on the plan type. Beyond this grace period, the number will be terminated. Thanks.

Can you help me check whether my number is terminated? Any idea how can I get back my number. Kindly give me a help. Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi Peach11, kindly PM inbox here the phone number for checking. Tq

How long before the digi prepaid number is switch out?

I've been call digi for so many times. Didn't pick up. I want to switch out my number immediately. Please respond my message, asap!

Re: How long before the digi prepaid number is switch out?

Anonymous

Hi nrlsyamimiakmal, Our Digi Helpline might experience a high call queue during your call. Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Can you help me check whether my number is terminated? Any idea how can I get back my number. Kindly give me a help. Thank you!

Support

malinisarinah, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Why my digi prepaid number is terminated since its not be reload only about 2 months?

Just know that my number was been terminated, but I only didn't reload it about 2 months. What's the problem?

Re: Why my digi prepaid number is terminated since its not be reload only about 2 months?

Support

Prepaid numbers have the days of grace period after credit expiry, depending on the plan type. Below are the validity days after it has expired according to the plans:

Smart Prepaid/ Prepaid Easy/ Digi Prepaid LiVE = 90 days
Digi Prepaid Best (all version) = 75 days
Digi prepaid Next = 60 days

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further checking. TQ.