Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How do I re-activate Suspended Digi?

Support

Hi, @ell.

Bersambung ke WiFi dulu, dan log in semula ke MyDigi. Klik pada pilihan 'Suspended' tu semula untuk mengaktifkan kembali akaun ya :-)

Terima kasih.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Saya dah connect wifi masuk app digi dah tekan suspend my line tapi still dia tulis please contect us to reactive please help me no (01133870026)

Support

Hi @Nasrul46. Kami dapati yang akaun anda sudahpun diaktifkan semula awal pagi tadi. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I was trying to reactivate my prepaid line which was expired and i went to your Klang branch to check the status. I was told that Digi will call me in a week time, but it never happened. If you can't let me my number back, why not just tell me upfront.

tolong saya unsuspended no digi sya (0146939937)

Support

Hi sunna, adakah anda tertekan "Suspend my line" dan sekat talian anda dari aplikasi MyDigi ya? Anda boleh cuba aktifkan semula talian anda dari aplikasi MyDigi jika anda bersambung dengan WiFi sekarang. TQ.

Hello, im accidentally click SUPEND YOUR LINE and then i cannot make a phone call. How to reactivate my line? Please respon.

Hello, im accidentally click SUPEND YOUR LINE and then i cannot make a phone call. How to reactivate my line.Please respon.

[ Edited ]
Support

Hi EvyCharlene,

You may connect your phone to Wi-Fi, log-in to our MyDigi apps and follow the step stated to unblock your number.  MyDigi > Plan Settings >General > turn off "Suspend My Line".

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Please  open suspend line  my number 0113127781 name Aida Farahim Binti Fazin