Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How do I re-activate Suspended Digi?

Hi, I'm an expat, may I ask how do I re-activate my suspended Digi?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: How do I re-activate Suspended Digi?

Community Manager

If you have merely not reloaded your prepaid just after an expiry, you can reload to the prepaid to reactivate your prepaid.

However if you have let it be in restricted state for 90 days, the number is terminated beyond recovery. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

How?

Support

Khaii, Please provide us ur number for further checking on this issue. Tq.

I'm currently overseas and I think my number had been terminated but I still can log in thru Connect account but without all the function .......any help here

Support

Hi, @Elwintai.

Kindly PM us your phone number<here> for further clarification on the account status, please?

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

If you have merely not reloaded your prepaid just after an expiry, you can reload to the prepaid to reactivate your prepaid.

mar Member
Tolong saya aktifkan sim saya kembali

Support

Hi mar,

Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nama penuh dan 4 digit terakhir nombor IC anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya.

Terima kasih.

ell Member
Hi, please help me. Semalam saya ada click suspended digi lepas tu internet tiba2 tak keluar and number says disekat? Macam2 day saya buat. tolong selesaikan masalah ini dengan segera. Ni number saya 0163532798
Tq
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers