Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How can i know my sim card serial number ?? !! ..

Support

QayyumHassan, we've responded to your PM. Please check. TQ.

How? Can you help me too. My problem is same like fatin nabilah
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My bracket is missing.can you help me

Support

SIM card serial number is printed on the SIM card itself, Zack0009. It starts with 8960xxxx. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I loss my bracket and I can't read from the SIM card since it's already cut off..how can I get the serial number??i need the answer ASAP

Support

sweetiez_ns, please PM us ur full name and IC number for verification and further assistance on this ya

Re: How can i know my id digi prepaid by looking serial number?? !! ..

Serial number ada but id digi prepaid hidden by finger...the problem is the receipt payment tear

Support

Suzie1. We don't really get you. If you were actually referring to the reload coupon, you need to go to our Digi Store for assistance.

If you want your SIM card serial number instead, you can get it from the SIM card itself. It is printed on it or you can check it from the SIM card bracket as well.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Yeah its have at card… but the problem is the card already missing… so where can i know the serial number?

Yeah true… but the card is already missing… so how i get it?

Support

AriffZulkifli, you can get a SIM replacement at one of our outlets with RM10 of fee. Only the registered owner can request it and an original IC is needed for verification purpose.

TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!